PICONJO; Tribute PICONJO; Tribute

Everything you do is bad

Piconjo, homo_flash_Bros you are nothing but a couple of imature, lazy, stupid kids who don't deserve to own flash. Every single movie that you have made is terrible. Have you honestly done anything positive with your lives? Oh, sorry I forgot you were all TWELVE. Go cry to your mommies and stay away from computers, infact stay away from everything.

Mega Peach Mega Peach

TheMeEvan Rocks

Viros, you suck. beelzebuba you suck too. TheMeEvan does good work, his old stuff is real shitty and that should show everyboody what kind of shit gets onto New Grounds. This site has lost its glory, it used to be a place of great flash work, now it's who ever can get a flash and make a poorly animated, pointless cartoon that only has swears and pussy jokes get a 4? Where have we gone wrong? Evan is a good friend and he knows good work, and he isn't afriad to tell somebody that what they did is shit. If you dont like a movie write a review and say why, give some real advice, don't attack someone because they are honest in their reviews. TheMeEvan is an artist, now go crap on yourselves.

TheMeEvan responds:

This man tells the truth,

graymen pt.one graymen pt.one

Make MORE!!!!

That was great, the sound and the overall style was impressive. The backgrounds were great! I strongly encourage you to create more!

B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Brilliance

Brilliance man, pure complete briliance, I love the way you make fun of life without making it dopey and obvous.

Johnny Hash's Oil War Johnny Hash's Oil War

I miss Johnny Cash

I must say you have done Johnny well. That was great, sound was flawless, animation was great, the song was well written, I am impressed.

tinyflea responds:

cheers...Big Johns departing was a BIG loss to us all...

Innania Pom (episode 2) Innania Pom (episode 2)

Whoa

You have succsefully spoofed the most annoying crap out there, and I applaud you for it. That was awesome.

B&W Drama Theater #8 B&W Drama Theater #8

Genius!

Hi, I'm jason a friend of evan, TheMeEvan, I just got flash to and let me say, you are brilliant, smartest stuff on New Grounds right here. Keep it up!

Wario's day 1 Wario's day 1

That was just random

Most of the time I like random stuff but this was just bad. You could draw the figures or at least cut them out, you must have draw two things in that animation.

Mr Toot-Toot - She Bangs! Mr Toot-Toot - She Bangs!

HOLY FUCK!!!

WHAT THE SHIT MAN YOU ARE SCREWED UP AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! I love the fetis touch, mainly because I HATE BABIES SO FUCKING MUCH, CREEPY LITTLE THINGS THAT SUCK ON YOUR FINGER! You are genius!

Ok, now I'm going to hell...